Skip to Main Content

Water & Wastewater

For after hours utility emergency issues please call 706-455-0768

City of Blue Ridge Water Dept GA811 Watersense Logo

Please contact a customer service representative for assistance with the following:

  • Questions regarding your water & sewer bill  
  • To inquire about or sign up for new service
  • To cancel existing service
  • To report a leak
  • Questions regarding the Servline insurance program  
Customer Service Representative:
Sandy Bramlett
(706) 632-2091 press 0
Serving the City since 2019

Customer Service Manager:
Gina Quinton
(706) 632-2091 press 0
Serving the City since 2002       

To sign up for services please complete the appropriate pack below: 

  1. Short Term Rental pack-required if you rent your home by the day,week,month a vaction rental.SHORT TERM RENTAL
  2. Commercial pack-required if you operate a business at the location.COMMERCIAL WORK ORDER
  3. Residental pack-for single family homes.RESIDENTIAL WORK ORDER

Once you have printed and completed your packet you will need to include the following:

  1. Picture ID
  2. Proof of Residency examples:(Warrenty Deed,Lease Agreement,Tax Document etc)

Please email all paperwork to . Your application will not be processed until we receive all requested documents.

You will receive an email by the next business day on deposit payment instructions.

The City of Blue Ridge Water & Wastewater is responsible for:

  • Supplying water & wastewater services to residents and businesses where the services are available
  • All paperwork concerning the start-up and cancellation of utility customers
  • Billing and collections of water, wastewater
  • Maintaining the City's main water & wastewater lines and pump stations
  • Repairing leaks occurring on the City's side of the system

Payment Information:

  • Pay Online (Click Here)
  • Night Drop Box (at back entrance)
  • Automatic Bank Draft
  • Payment can also be made at "United Community Bank" (Must have your bill and must be paying on or before the "due date")

Help Stop Water Theft

Fire Hydrant

Original article

The City of Blue Ridge Water and our paying customers are victims of thousands of gallons of water annually stolen from fire hydrants and unmetered connections.

The City of Blue Ridge has invested millions of dollars to ensure our customers are provided safe, clean and reliable drinking water. The integrity of the water system is compromised when water is illegally taken from fire hydrants and other unprotected connections. Illegal and careless connections carry the risk of contaminating our water supply and can lower pressure required for fire protection. Opening or closing a fire hydrant too quickly can cause nearby water mains to rupture, causing our customers to be without water. Since the Water department is non-profit, money spent to treat all of the stolen water comes from our paying customers. That’s why in addition to putting locks on fire hydrants and having the police department watching for theft, we want to reach out to the public to report any suspicious water connection.

How to spot theft?

Water is most often stolen from fire hydrants without using a metered connection. A permit is required to take water from a fire hydrant and backflow equipment must be used to ensure the water supply is not contaminated. If you see someone taking water from a fire hydrant other than the Fire Department or City of Blue Ridge, the best thing to do is report it to City Hall and then we can see if they have a permit. Water is also frequently stolen to fill swimming pools, water landscaping, and at new construction sites.

Help us stop water theft.

If you suspect water is being stolen, please call 706-632-2091 during regular business hours or 706-455-0768 after 5pm and on weekends/holidays to report this illegal activity. City personnel will investigate to see if it is a legal connection or if it is theft.

Fines for Theft

Water theft may result in a misdemeanor, which is punishable by fines of up to $2,000.

Contractors that need water should either obtain a permit at City Hall or purchase water from our metered connection at the City Maintenance Shop @ 134 East Main St.


Also See

"How to Read Your Water Meter"

"No Wipes in the Pipes


Generators Public Notice 

 2020 Water Quality Report

2019 Water Quality Report 

2018 Water Quality Report 

Related Documents:

Gina Quinton, Customer Service Manager
Customer Service Manager:
Gina Quinton
706-632-2091 or
Gina has served the City since 2002

Mark Patterson, Water Treatment Plant Supervisor
Water Treatment Plant Supervisor:
Mark Patterson
706-632-2091 or
Serving the City Since 2014

Shannon Payne, Mapping & Water Loss Supervisor
Mapping & Water Loss Supervisor:
Shannon Payne
(706)633-9948 or
Serving the City since 2001

Wastewater Plant Supervisor:
James Weaver
(706)633-9948 or brsewer@etcmail.comv
Serving the City since 1996
Rebecca Harkins, Utilities Director
Utilities Director:
Rebecca Harkins
(706) 632-2091 or
Rebecca has served the City since 2001

Member of AWWA and GRWA